Grad Cap/Gown Pick Up
Graduation is getting closer! Grade 12 students will be able to pick up their graduation cap and gown starting Wednesday, June 7 at 10:15 a.m. (after Block 1) until 3:30 p.m. and again on Thursday, June 8 starting at 10:15 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
- Caps and gowns must be picked up by the student and cannot be picked up by friends.
- Students must be on the current grad list to be able to pick up their cap and gown.
All students will wear their caps and gowns for Graduation Mass on Friday, June 9 so will need to bring them that morning. Students who were unable to pick up their cap and gown prior to Graduation Mass will be provided their cap and gown the morning of Graduation Mass but will have to return them at the conclusion of the Mass if they are not on the graduation list. We do not have extra caps and gowns so students need to make sure they do not lose them before graduation on June 29.
- Graduation rehearsal will take place on Wednesday, June 28 at 5pm in the Peavey Mart Centrium at Westerner Park
Graduation Ceremony (Morning Event)
- The morning Graduation Ceremony (diploma presentations) will be on Thursday, June 29 at the Peavey Mart Centrium at Westerner Park starting at 9:00 a.m. The morning ceremony includes Prayer, Valedictorian Address, Presentation of Diplomas and address from our Grade 12 Administration team.
- Graduating students will need to arrive by 8:30am to allow time to get organized.
- The morning ceremony will conclude by 12:00 p.m. Gowns and V-stols will be collected from grads as they exit the ceremony. Tickets are not needed for the morning event.
Graduation Celebration (Evening Event)
- Tickets are required to attend the Graduation Celebration (evening event).
- Tickets will go on sale on Monday, June 5 at 10:00 a.m. Tickets are $20 each. Graduates do not need to purchase a ticket but all guests must have a ticket to attend the evening celebration. Tickets can only be purchased online through a link posted on the school website and are not available at the school. There is no limit on the number of tickets graduates can purchase. Tickets will be available for purchase until Thursday, June 22.
- Students must have their Notre Dame school ID number to purchase tickets. This is the same number that can be found on the Graduation List or on the student ID.
- If the $45 graduation fundraising fee has not been paid or flowers were not sold, the fundraising fee will be added to the cost of your first ticket. Outstanding school fees and library fines will be added to your ticket purchase as well.
- Our evening celebration begins at 7:00 p.m. in the Peavey Mart Centrium at Westerner Park. We begin with a Grand March of all of our grads across the stage. We encourage graduates to walk across the stage with their friends. Students will deliver a tribute to parents and staff. Once the tributes are complete, our DJ will get the celebration started! The dance will continue until 10:00 p.m. on ice level. Clusters of tables will be set up around the Concourse level with sweets and treats and refreshments. We encourage families to stay and celebrate.
Please Note: On the day of our graduation, there will still be road construction outside of Westerner Park. Please allow extra time.
There are NO left-hand turns going into or exiting out of Westerner Park from 19th to 49th Avenue or 46th Avenue. Traffic will be diverted to single lane.