Grade 10 - 12
Welcome to École Secondaire Notre Dame High School
Outgoing (2020-2021): Rose McQuay
Incoming (2021-2022): Ike Hanna
Grade 10 Vice Principal - Curtis Lansing
Grade 11 Vice Principal - Andrea Gringhuis
Grade 12 Vice Principal - Ryan Birch
École Secondaire Notre Dame High School is a Catholic community that:
- Inspires to Embody Christ
- Enables excellence
- Educates for Life
In congruence with the Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools, École Secondaire Notre Dame High School strives to:
- Be inspired by Christ and aspire to educational excellence
- Be a gospel centred professional learning community that fosters hope and a Catholic Christian value system within a pluralistic society
- Continue the mission of Jesus, Prophet, Priest and Servant King
- Our service commitment is to make His life, mission and teaching our focal points of belief and conduct within our school
Our Principles of Practice guide us in all that we do!
- We honour our children.
- We provide a safe and secure environment.
- We live and proudly proclaim our Catholic faith.
- We provide quality education in a Catholic environment.
- We pray as an educational community.
- We practice servant-leadership.
- We focus on our mission through clarity of purpose.
- We value our staff.